Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Introduction

This short story is a self-indulgent project for my personal entertainment, and wasn't written with the intention of presenting it to an audience.  About halfway through I made the decision to post the finished product, just in case someone else might like to read it.  

This is a sequel to Focused on You, which was written around Anthony "Tony" Bongiovi.  In that story, there was opportunity to see what a lot of different people were thinking throughout the course of events.  

Unfocused is just a little different in that respect.  For this journey, I opted to take on the challenge of writing (almost) the whole thing from a single person's perspective.  I was curious to see if I could without boring myself to death.  It was definitely harder than bouncing back and forth from one character's mind to another's, but I got through it.  

At this stage of the game, I'm too wrapped up and hypercritical to be objective about how it turned out, so I'll let you be the judge.  Hopefully,  you won't find it a too flat and one-dimensional.

<3 blush


 




1 comment:

  1. Ack! Unfocused is right! Can't wait to see where this goes. (And thank you very much for posting early for me!)

    ReplyDelete